Wednesday, June 08, 2011

App For A Good Cause













A message from former MLS player (Dallas) and great person Chris Gbandi:


I wanted to share this important message with all of you. As some of you know, I’ve been working on an iPhone app for the past couple of months that will be coming to the app store any minute now. It’s a simple line drawing game that’s free to download and only $.99 cents to upgrade. You can view the game here on Youtube. I appreciate all of the support thus far on my Facebook page.

This is an important endeavor for me since 1/3 of all of the proceeds from the sale of this app will be used towards conducting a free soccer clinic for kids in Liberia, my home country. Many kids don’t have the basic needs to play soccer and I hope with this app I can help supply soccer gear and a few days of soccer training with some of my close soccer friends helping out.

I would also really appreciate it if you readers could all can help spread the word on Facebook and Twitter, and by forwarding this message to as many people as you can. Any assist would be great.

Thanks,

Chris

Go look for it now at your favorite app store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts