Saturday, April 23, 2011

Champions League 360

Contributing Editor Graham Fox

Hey everyone, this weekend I'm out running races on trails, so instead of a full blown pretentious article on the meaning behind Thierry Henry's beard, I thought we'd just watch a few videos together.

Over at MLS' YouTube channel, they've been producing really great short documentaries about Real Salt Lake in the Champions League. I'm a sucker for a documentary, so if has anything to do with MLS, sign me up! If you sit down and watch all three in a row then you get a 30 minute documentary!

I really enjoyed the long interviews and high quality cinematic. You really get a taste of what it is like to prepare, fly down, practice, and then play the game.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:


ENDERS


CALL SIGN
0 Graham Fox 0 Email 0 Twitter 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts