Saturday, October 18, 2008

Are You Attending MLS Cup In Los Angeles? I Am!

Again this year I will be going to MLS Cup.

Attending the league final has made for a great weekend over the last several years that I have been going. So I can't wait for Nov 23.

The game is being played at Home Depot Center in Carson CA this year, so I am excited to enjoy the sunshine and some of the best food on the planet that only LA can provide.

Let me know if you are planning to attend. (Drop me an email so we can stay in touch on this.) I want to meet up with as many people as possible. Maybe we have to plan a big old party on Saturday night?!?!

Have you heard of any official fan events yet?

I will be arriving sometime Friday afternoon/evening and departing on Monday afternoon. I am getting a hotel near the stadium, but will have a car to go anywhere I need to for fun.

Hope to see you there!

8 Comments:

Blogger Peter C said...

MLS Phoenix Rising will be represented by 30-40 members at this year's MLS Cup.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:03 PM  
Blogger brucio said...

peter c - drop me an email so i can keep you in the loop on any fancy plans
bruce

2:37 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

I most likely won't be going, but as an Angeleno I can recommend stuff to do and wouldn't mind showing up for any parties!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Bruce:
I'm not sure (yet) if I'm going to the final. I live in the area and would be interested in soccer/MLS related activities that might be going on - independent of whether I can make the final. Do you have an emailing list or something to that effect? Please advise,
Humbly,
Mark

9:50 PM  
Blogger brucio said...

mark
and anyone else
my email address is at the top right corner of the du nord page
just drop me an email and we can keep in touch leading up to the cup
bruce

11:44 AM  
Blogger kj said...

I'm going, but you knew that. :)

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The LA Riot Squad should be hosting some pre-game fun and other shenanigans to cheer our LA Galaxy on to victory in the CUP!

Ok, maybe not.

Will forward details as they become available or check out our boards: www.soccerpubs.com/boards/index.php?showforum=38

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts