Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sung To TheTune Of Oscar Meyer Weiner Song

Oh I wish I was a fucking diving wanker
That is what I truly want to be-e-e
Cuz if I was a fucking diving wanker
Then I could make my home in Italy


Blogger Donegal John said...


10:39 AM  
Anonymous David said...

That's awesome! Hope you don't mind that I've posted it on my blog 64 in 32 as well (, giving you credit, of course. You should send that to the magazine Four Four Two. They have a chant competition and I think yours could be a winner!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous ken said...

My Italian wife took exception to the chant. I, however, laughed my a** off.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous leper said...

That is excellent - I'm going to be humming that all day.

I am home safe and sound. And back at work today after traveling all day yesterday. Oh well. You dudes have a great time at the Ghana match and bring home a victory.

3:38 PM  
Blogger incendiarymind said...

That's brilliant!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts