Sunday, April 30, 2006

It's Officially Official Again

I have my tickets to see the USA at the World Cup! Yes! Yes! Yes! Although I feel a bit like Joe Louis who has finally beaten Max Schmeling after two matches and many many grueling rounds.

I will be attending all three of our boyz first round games and at least the second round game too. After they win that game I don't know how I could possibly come home, so I will have to stay all the way until they beat England for the Cup! The plans are moving fast, but if you are going to be in Germany you need to drop me a line so we can make plans to rock together! See you at the schnitzel stand or the portable hooker truck.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you in Gelsenkirchen, dude.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Zathras said...

Congratulations at finally getting your tickets, Bruce!

12:35 PM  
Blogger truth said...

I will be there but so far ticketless for the group round.

I am green with envy.

2:16 PM  
Blogger kebmodee said...

sweet. i've got tix to us v. italy and us v. ghana. me and some of my nyc buddies will have a US flag decorated with our club name, Barnstonworth Rovers FC

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barstoneworth? Is that you Ottershaw?

4:48 PM  
Blogger kebmodee said...

nice knowledge! we're barstonworth rovers, not barnstonEworth rovers, but the original name of the club is dervied from the ripping yarns piece. founding club president even got palin to sign a few things.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts