Thursday, May 05, 2005

To All My Friends...

I have no idea if you enjoy my crappy blathering or not, but I enjoy writing it. Justified!
Its even more gratifying to know there are other freaks just like myself here in the good old USA.
Below are some excellent weblogs dedicated to the beautiful game.
Reading them religiously is a must if you want me to take your love of the game seriously.

...off the post!

We Call it SOCCER (also thanks to the brood at WCIS for showing me how to use my "comments" section properly)

FOOTBALLS ARE ROUND!

Ramblings of a Soccer Junky

Soccer Fever

Soccer Thoughts

Now go buy yourself some bubblegum.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome, dude. Brothers in the street are willin' to work it out.

http://www.publicenemy.com/index.php?page=page5&item=3&num=57

2:24 PM  
Blogger Eric PZ said...

Thanks for the link buddy.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts