Friday, December 09, 2016

Presenting the 2016 du Nord Futbol MLS Best 11

One of the most prestigious awards in American soccer:


2016 du Nord Futbol MLS Best 11


G: Luis Robles

RFB: Harrison Afful

CB: Walker Zimmerman

CB: Jelle Van Damme

LFB: Justin Morrow

DM: Dax McCarty

CM: Mauro Diaz

RM: Sacha Kljestan

LM: Ignacio Piatti

F: Bradley Wright Phillips

F: Sebastian Giovinco



Look, I understand if you have different players who you think should be on this list. I do. And I would love to know who they are. But you have to tell me why you think they should be on this list, and MOST IMPORTANTLY who they should replace from my best eleven.
And I also know that my best 11 could wipe the field clear of the official MLS Best XI, cuz they only had a couple guys playing defense, and no wide players at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts