Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Some Soccer News for Dec 9, 2015

A German spy on Homeland has the same ringtone as me. Found this out when her phone rang on the show and I jumped up to answer my phone - no one there. Or does Dal Adal have my phone tapped? Or is it the BND? Shit!

dN

After a revelatory season at left fullback Jorge Villafana has left Portland Timbers and signed with Santos Laguna in Liga MX. I bet the money is way better, but he is starting over yet again. I hope its not a set back for a player who is not young any more (26.) You gotta wish him all the best though.

dN

The city of Portland celebrated the Timbers MLS Cup championship in style. By Molly Blue of the Oregonian.

dN

Orlando City demoted general manager Paul McDonough last month, and today announced that he is leaving the team. Never fun to be demoted, which I am sure left him feeling unappreciated. Next. Article by Paul Tenorio of the Sentinel.

dN

MLS today announced that they are increasing player spending over the next two years by $37 million. The details are a weird mess of rules, which is a joke, but it is more spending, which is great.

dN

A personal review of the 2015 MLS season. By Graham Parker of the Guardian. (Warning, this recap starts out strong and then fizzles badly.)

dN

Leapin' Larry!


dN

Liga MX Liguilla Apertura Finals
1st Leg
-Thu Dec 10
UANL Tigres v UNAM Pumas - 9pm CT on Univision + Univ Deportes
2nd Leg
-Sun Dec 13
UNAM Pumas v UANL Tigres - 8:30pm CT on Univision + Univ Deportes
-In the Final series away goals DO NOT break ties.

dN

Wow. Julian Green got the start today for Bayern Munich in the Champions League. Maybe the kid has a future after all. (Not that I had written him off or anything, just, well, you know.....)

dN

Today is the final day of the UEFA Champions League group stage.
-There are still 5 knock out stage places for teams to claim today, and 10 teams are in the running to grab them.
-Zenit, Bayern, Barca, Man City, Juve, Benfica, Atleti, PSV, Wolfsburg, PSG and Real Madrid have already moved on to the knock out rounds.

dN

Ronda Rousey says she's down but not out. By Ramona Shelburne of ESPNw.

dN

This Saturday night we get 2 UFC title fights on 1 card: UFC 194, only on PPV. Jose Aldo Jr v Conor McGregor and Chris Weidman v Luke Rockhold. YES!

dN

Solution: du Nord Music Mix Vol 65 (download + extract)



The Bird Is The Word

1 Comments:

Blogger Samuel said...

My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts