Monday, June 10, 2013

USA World Cup Qualifying Viewing In The Twin Cities - Tue Jun 11 - USA v Panama

Dear Twin Cities Friends In Football,

Come hang out with a bar full of USA fans for World Cup qualifying:

Tue Jun 11
USA v Panama
8:30pm CT

I hope to see you there. (And don't forget that there are 2 more big games coming over the next two weeks for the USA in World Cup qualifying.

The Sweetwater
at the Best Western Kelly Inn
161 Saint Anthony Ave
I-94 and Marion
St Paul
(651) 224-6373

All ages welcome! Lot's of food and drink available.

Map

1 Comments:

Anonymous leper said...

Random note - I had to get a hold of Comcast for some unrelated stuff today. And while I had them on the chat I asked about BeIn Sport in English. They assured me it would be up and running in the Twin Cities area by the end of Q2 2013. Which is June 30th. I don't for a minute believe that will happen, since they originally said they'd have it up by last September. But there you have it.

Short story long... I will see everyone down at the Sweetwater Friday night since I can't watch the match at home.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts