Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The New Chicago Fire 2012 Jersey with Quaker Sponsorship

With great joy I received a package the other day from the Chicago Fire Soccer Club. They had just announced a new sponsorship deal with Quaker and showed off their 2012 jerseys, so with fingers crossed I was hoping I would open that box and find myself the proud possessor of a new shirt from the Men In Red.

It turned out to be even more impressive than that!

Inside was a big round Quaker Oats canister just like the ones I have seen on store shelves and in kitchen cupboards my whole life.























But when I popped open that canister I did not get oats. Oh no! Inside was exactly what I had hoped it would be, a bright red 2012 Chicago Fire jersey!























And when I lifted it up to get a closer look at the shirt I saw the back was personalized just for me - MCGUIRE - 12. Beyond cool!























The packaging of the canister itself had some interesting features as well, like a stated commitment to Club, Community and Fans. Nice touch.























The pledge has been made.
























A huge thanks goes out to CFSC for sending me this very beautiful new shirt.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Dallas fan will now NEVER eat the oats....


;)

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Kevin A. said...

That is fantastic!

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kyrie irving shoes
goyard bags
kd13
yeezy boost 350 v2
off white shoes

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts