Thursday, September 09, 2010

New Pitchers In The Line Up

Hello dear reader and fellow fan,

You may have noticed earlier this week that my old friend Joe Janacek contributed a new column for du Nord called "The Curmudgeon Mutters", and in the coming days you will begin to see writing from Graham Fox too.

What does this mean? It means I decided I needed some help with the heavy lifting. I can only through so many screwballs, knucklers and fork balls before batters get into the rhythm and start hitting them out of the park. So new arms coming out of the bullpen were needed.

I hope you like these 2 as much as I do, and who knows, you may be the next one contributing.

As always please feel free to send me any and every cool link you find out there, and don't forget the comments, questions and feedback. I love it all. My email is in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Stay thirsty my friends, and hooray beer,

Bruce

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Bruce:

We'll put it succinctly: Our day is not complete until we get your soccer blog.

And we get furious when you miss one day, go on vacation, or are late...(hit "sarcasm" here).

You got millions of readers you aren't aware of.

Un abrazo.

Efren Palacios
Texas Soccer Republic

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts