Monday, September 14, 2009

The True Brilliance of FSC Carrying The UEFA Champions League

Tonight I went to line-up my DVR to record some UEFA Champions League games on Tue & Wed. I knew that DirectTV, the satellite dish company that I use, had access to some extra games from Fox beyond what is being shown on FSC. Low and behold I went to the reserved channels and found not just a couple of extra games, but ALL the games. Yes, all 8 games each day. Live! Wow. I have been raving about the quality of service from the satellite companies over cable for years now, but this blows the whole thing out of the water. Not to mention the shitty service we all used to get from ESPN. Hooray beer, boo creepy Comcast, and boo creepy Bristol CT. Stay thirsty my friends, FSC is here to keep you sated.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason we "Hispanics" do not support New England Revolution is because we do not care for the historical American Revolution which inspires the name of the club.

Mexico is a better country than America---that's why everyone wants to live there.

LA RAZA !

3:00 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

Anonymous, great contribution. IT certainly explains all the illegal immigrants from the US in Mexico.

Anyway, hooray beer, boo being swamped with too many things.

7:39 AM  
Blogger pecochran said...

It's the first situation that has made me unhappy with my Dish Network choice. Oh well.

Anonymous rules! Love that dude.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

now, if we could just get rid of their news channel to make even more room for matches...

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like white women.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cox here had three games live-one on Fox Sports West (the regional channel) in HD (Man U)-the FSC game, and FS in Espanol (Real Madrid)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts