Thursday, May 14, 2009

Special Announcement - Radio Show Coming

Hey all,

Well the cat is out of the bag today, and I want to fill you in....

The long time hub of American soccerfandom has been BigSoccer.com, and starting this summer you will be able to tune in to Big Soccer Radio.

And du Nord will be there.

Yes I am starting a live weekly show with my partner in crime Bill Archer, who already blogs for Big Soccer. (read him here)

The show will be called Association Radio, and will happen on a weekday evening.

No other details on time, day of week or launch date yet, but all the facts will be printed right here.

We will be joined by two other shows for the debut of the Big Soccer Radio network - Four At The Back with Kenn Tomasch & Dan Loney, and Fighting Talker with Aaron Stollar & Ed Morgans.

One thing I can promise you is passion, stupidity, and soccer talk. And don't forget world culture too. The rest is a mystery to be unraveled.

Just thinking about the amazing lineup of guests we can pull in has me all tingly inside.

Stay Tuned.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Sh*t! A radio show with you an Bill Archer? I'd rather have sex with Roseanne Barr.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you have about as much choice in that matter too. . . .

3:29 PM  
Anonymous sasha said...

looking forward to it, I like Bill Archer too, so this has potential

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan Loney is stuck with Kenn "Superbore" Tomasch?

Ouch.

6:30 PM  
Blogger brucio said...

It's so easy to slag behind the anonymous curtain, you fuckin pussies! hahahahahaha.

6:40 PM  
Blogger brucio said...

hey commenter #1, roseanne barr wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole

and to commenter #4, kenn tomasch wouldn't either

yeah

so take that

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure he would. As long as I said I worked for MLS, he'd be on his knees begging.

Shazam!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Toddzilla said...

I hope to God that the other people have decent voices. If I hear another nasally dork-ass voice who thinks he should podcast because he can, I'll...uh...not listen and stuff. That'll show 'em.

For example, one prolific podcaster in particular sounds like he's the love child of Ray Romano and Bert from Sesame Street. That's not a compliment, by the way, it's freaking unlistenable.

By the way, I say 'the other people' because I've heard you on a couple of things and you know what the hell you're doing.

6:50 PM  
Blogger brucio said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean Toddzilla, and thanks for not killing me! hahahaha

I hope I can pull this off.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts