Friday, May 23, 2008

Wild Blue (Grey?) Yonder

Hi all,

I am flying off to England tonight for a 2 week long vacation!

While I am away you will see a whole slew of guest bloggers taking over the wheel of du Nord's company truck. (And you heathens better damn well be nice to them.)

Also note that du Nord will be closed on Mon May 26 for Memorial Day.

Hope you enjoy.

See ya when I return,
Bruce

ps. I predict an Italy v Germany final at Euro 08.

PS. I will be at the England v USA game in Wembley Stadium next Wednesday night!

PPS. Anyone know a spot in London where I can watch the June 7 USA v Spain match?

1 Comments:

Blogger digchros said...

Hey Bruce,
I lived over near Earls Court for a while. There were some good places to watch a game over there, my favorite was Courtfield, right across the street from the tube stop. I don't know what it would be like for a USA game, but the TV setup is pretty good. Probably the most cliche place to go would be Sports Cafe by Piccadilly Circus — tonns of TVs and stuff, and totally an American place to go, but not really the most English place.

Hope that helps!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts