Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Can You Rock It Like This?

Gather 'round all you Twin Citians!
I fully expect to see you tonite around 6 or 7 pm at the Sweetwater in St Paul for the Third Annual Supporters Summit!
Many incredible fans of the Minnesota Thunder will gather for preseason hi-jinx and hi-jinx planning.
USA v Jamaica kicks off at 6pm and we will have it on the televisions.
Loads of great things will be happening, and be sold, and traded, and eaten and drank.
There is no excuse.
The 06 season kicks off on April 23 and this is your chance to prepare properly.
See you tonite.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an excuse: the Twins home opener. As a baseball-lover (second to futbol of course) with a baseball-loving girlfriend I would risk more than simply the chance to see a full Metrodome for my beloved Twins...
As such, I will have to wait an agonizing week and a half until tailgating at the Thunder home opener to commence my hi-jinx.
Have fun tonight!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Donegal John said...

I'm SO there!

9:54 AM  
Blogger kj said...

My excuse is the Wild's last game of the season. Enjoy the jackassery.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Tim Froh said...

Just wanted to let you know that "In Limbo" is back.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts