Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Announcements

I have two announcements to make:

1. Minnesota soccer supporters are holding a summit on Tuesday April 11 in St Paul at the Sweetwater Grille & Bar. Kick off is 7pm. Come on out and meet like minded fans of the beautiful game. This is geared toward fans of the Minnesota Thunder, but all are welcome. I would love to meet more of the readers. Plus if you are like me you will want to watch USA v Jamaica that night, so show up at 6pm to see it.

2. Me and 3 others will be making our 4th annual trip to KC for the MLS season opener on April 1 to see Kansas City v Columbus. There is nothing like getting outside and seeing two teams get it on, after another long cold winter. It should be a big day of soccer, with Dallas v Chicago at 3pm central on ABC & later that night is the Cup rematch LA v New England at 10pm on ESPN2. Plus somewhere in the middle of all there will KC BBQ needing to be eaten! Drop me a line if you are going to be at that game, cuz I wanna meet as many people as possible
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah! I'll be with you in spirit on the 11th. Let me know if/when you do it again.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts