Monday, January 23, 2006

African Nations Cup Flash & Splash

So I found the spot to watch African Nations Cup in Minneapolis:

Holy Land
2513 Central Ave NE (just above Lowry on Central)

This place is awesome, the food is incredible!
I am so excited that they are showing football.
Come for the olives, stay for the feta.


Anonymous ken said...

"Come for the olives, stay for the feta."

Leave smelling as if you just ate 100 cloves of raw garlic...

3:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

having just celebrated my birthday at Holy Land, I can safely say: "just one more reason this is a long-standing fave Nordeast establishment."

I'm sorry, but football and hummus? Better marriages are seldom to be found. :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger brucio said...

i want you all to know that i made up that slogan for them
it is not their real one

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts