Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ultra-Special du Nord Exclusive MLS Bad Hair 11

Here they are ladies and gentlemen. The 11 men with the worst hair in Major League Soccer. Amazingly enough, I did not pick the team based on position, I just wracked my brain for bad hair, and it magically line itself up in a 4-4-2 (totally true)!! Take special notice that all four LA dudes with dreds made my list!

Joe Cannon
Eric Denton
Ugo Ihemelu
Wade Barrett
Danny Califf
Simon Elliot
Pando Ramirez
Cobi Jones
Eddie Gaven
Joseph Ngwenya
Lucio Filomeno


Blogger D said...

Kevin Hartman wuz robbed, robbed, I tells ya!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just imagining an all-time bad hair team. Marco, Valderrama, Lalas, etc. Today's boys aren't anywhere close to those greats.

2:29 PM  
Blogger brucio said...

yer right about the all time team
pando would have a good shot though
and simon elliot trying to pretend he is not going bald is hilarious

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts