Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ultra-Special du Nord Exclusive MLS Bad Hair 11

Here they are ladies and gentlemen. The 11 men with the worst hair in Major League Soccer. Amazingly enough, I did not pick the team based on position, I just wracked my brain for bad hair, and it magically line itself up in a 4-4-2 (totally true)!! Take special notice that all four LA dudes with dreds made my list!

G:
Joe Cannon
D:
Eric Denton
Ugo Ihemelu
Wade Barrett
Danny Califf
M:
Simon Elliot
Pando Ramirez
Cobi Jones
Eddie Gaven
F:
Joseph Ngwenya
Lucio Filomeno

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Kevin Hartman wuz robbed, robbed, I tells ya!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just imagining an all-time bad hair team. Marco, Valderrama, Lalas, etc. Today's boys aren't anywhere close to those greats.

2:29 PM  
Blogger brucio said...

yer right about the all time team
pando would have a good shot though
and simon elliot trying to pretend he is not going bald is hilarious

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts