Friday, October 07, 2005

Note To My Adoring Public

Hey everyone,
Just want to let you know that I will be out of town for a couple of days and you will probably not hear from me until next Tuesday. I know, I know. What are you going to do, right? It'll be fine. Go find someone to love in the mean time. As for what I will be up to, I have been summoned to Milwuakee by Peter Wilt to sit down with the group of financial backers wanting to bring MLS to Beer Cheese Soup City and explain the ways & means of fan support. I am being asked to show them why the supporters are the most important thing the Club will ever have. They all seem to get this concept being so close to Green Bay, but it can't hurt to tell them the whole World Football Fanaticism story. Wish me luck. I will also be doing some book shopping at this big crazy warehouse space in downtown Old Mil (sorry, can't remember the name of the place) and doing some record shopping at the amazing Atomic Records (owned by the equally amazing Rich Menning). Our man Demko may drop in to give you some news and views. Good luck with your fantasy team this weekend. Carry on now.
Love and kisses with arrogant swagger,
Bruce Migwire

1 Comments:

Blogger tom.elko said...

Wow, that's awesome. My suggestion is they get a Vodka Latte vendor.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts