Thursday, September 01, 2005

Off To Beat The Mexicans

Hey all!
I am heading to Columbus for USA v Mexico.
You may or may not see some updates here from me.
My pal Demko has offered to possibly post as well.
Cheer loud.

ps. I have nothing against Mexicans. I like them quite a bit. It's just a rivalry thing you know.

ADDITION: pps. Word on the street has it that Landycakes got a lil dinged up at practice today. And. 5 MLS'ers were released from Team USA on Thurs to go play for their clubs this weekend: Clintario Dempsey, Justinho Mapp, Chadistuta Marshall, Mattisto Reis & Grzegorz Vanney.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike H said...

Rock the house for the USA. Hope you get to see the US book their ticket.

By the way, great blog. Keep up the wonderful work.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Tim Froh said...

Have fun. Give 'em hell.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts